Exped Mira 1 Footprint

Exped Mira I Footprint FEATURES of the Exped Mira I Footprint Protects the tent floor from abrasion, dirt and water Same shape as the tent floor, but slightly smaller to prevent rain from getting between the footprint and tent floor Attaches with adjustable, elastic cords

Protect your Exped Mira I Tent from wet ground conditions and sharp sticks and rocks when you lay down the Exped Mira I Footprint first. This sturdy yet lightweight groundsheet is made from PU-coated nylon that is water-resistant and cut to fit perfectly beneath your Exped tent.

- Altrec Outdoors

Use this nylon footprint under your Exped Mira I tent to protect its floor from abrasion, dirt and humidity.

Complement your Exped Mira 1 Tent with this Footprint to help keep from waking up in a puddle. Exped designed this PU-coated, taffeta nylon protective footprint to fit just within the boundaries of the normal tent floor to prevent the accumulation of water between tent and footprint.

The Exped Mira I Footprint will protect your tent floor from abrasion, dirt, and water. Also covers the vestibule floor space and attaches with adjustable, elastic cords.

- CampSaver.com