Exxel Outdoors 32° Sleeping Bag

This is an Exxel 4lb 32 degree bag. I got a pair of…

Design: Rectangular
Fill: Poly
Temperature Rating: 32 F
Weight: 4lb

This is an Exxel 4lb 32 degree bag. I got a pair of these off EBay for $13 each. The reason for the pickup was to zipper them together for the two of us.

We have been using them for a year now and they are holding up fine. I have been out by myself with one when the temps hit the mid 30's and I was fine in regular sleepwear. The zippers have never snagged nor pulled apart. The stitching is ok for a cheap bag. Outer and fill are poly with a flannel inner.

For the money, we got a very good deal. That is keeping us warm at nights, and not giving us any problems. There are a lot better bags on the market, but at this price these are a 4 star pick up.

If you've owned or used an Exxel Outdoors 32° Sleeping Bag, please share your experience.

Exxel Outdoors 32° Sleeping Bag

The Exxel Outdoors 32° Sleeping Bag is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new warm weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.