Five Ten Camp Four

Sturdy shoe, however the toe box is very short. I…

Summary

Sturdy shoe, however the toe box is very short. I normally wear a 8.5 shoe and had to reorder a whole size up to 9.5 and the toe box is still short. Took out the insoles and they fit much better.

Pros

• Sturdy well built shoe
  • Sticky on the rocks
  • Great support if you can use the insoles
  • Very Cute shoes!

Cons

• Short toe box

Bought these shoes to wear on approach for rock climbing last year. Originally ordered 8.5 my regular size for all shoes. Had to reorder 9.5 for a halfway comfortable fit. Still found the toe box too short to wear these comfortably. Had to remove the insole in order to wear the shoe at all. Could have gone up to a size 10 probably and then maybe been able to use the insoles. Definitely order at least one size up or one and a half up would be my suggestion.

I was disappointed as I would have liked to wear these more often with the insoles for more comfort and support. The shoes have great support with the insoles and sticky traction on the rocks. I love the look and durability of these shoes.

I am going to try and cut the insole down and use the heel part of the insole to see if I can get some comfort and support out of the shoes.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Camp Four versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 9 reviews for other versions of the Camp Four. Read all reviews »