First let me say that I have purchased many 5.10 shoes…

First let me say that I have purchased many 5.10 shoes for the purpose of free running and these are the first that were sub par. To be honest they're very comfortable, they feel great and they look great. I liked them a lot.

Now after wearing them for one month and barely doing much more then walking in them, the rubber is falling off the bottom, and separating from the sole, something you usually see in a sneaker after about 6-8 months of regular use. The stealth rubber is so soft that I've already warn a few of the rubber nodes down in the ball area.

Compared to my first pair of Prodigys, which are always out of stock mind you, they just do'nt rate. I wore my Prodigys all the time for the better half of a year, and only retired them when I fell into a vat of oil with them.

If you're on the fence about them, feel free to get off it. I also owned the K-swiss Ariakes, and enjoyed many more sessions of training, walking and running in them and actually purchased a second pair. I still love 5-10, nothing beats stealth rubber. I just exchanged my Freerunners for Insights (since Prodigys were out of stock).