Five Ten Siren

Rad low-volume shoe! I'm on my second pair of Sirens.

Summary

Rad low-volume shoe!

Pros

• Longevity
  • Fit
  • Edging

Cons

• Stretch

I'm on my second pair of Sirens. As with all aspiring climbers, your first pair is never tight enough, and these stretched so that my laces were maxed out in tightness. I dropped a whole size, and have been pleased ever since.

The heel is tight enough that I can't possibly slip out when heel hooking, but doesn't press on my achilles tendon, like a lot of other shoes do. It could use thicker rubber, though — I HURT when I'm really putting my weight on that heel. They also don't seem to develop that crease at the rubber/leather boundary at the toe, so the top of my toes don't get rubbed raw.

They've held up well to heavy gym climbing (3-4x/week), and light outdoor bouldering (2x/ summer month). While tight, they are much more comfortable than my other shoes, since they aren't terribly aggressive. Another plus is that the dye doesn't bleed onto your feet, like some other shoes do.

This shoe is awesome! I have a really narrow foot…

This shoe is awesome! I have a really narrow foot and it's hard to find any shoe that will fit my foot. As soon as I tried these on in the store I knew I couldn't leave without them. These seem to be a really good all around shoe but so far I've only taken them to the gym to boulder and climb routs. I'm rating this shoe 5 stars mostly because I'm impressed with how comfortable the shoe is and it seems to excel in what fiveten says it should. This shoe is awesome and I really hope it lasts outside!

Visit Five Ten's Siren page.

Five Ten Siren Climbing Shoes for Women MerlotThe Five Ten Siren Climbing Shoes for Women Merlot are incredibly bold, wild and beautiful. The women's Siren climbs with unrivaled strength and precision. These lightweight lace-ups are comfortable and have an unbelievable fit. Made of Perflex which offers superb breathability when you're sweating on your climb up, simple lace-up design helps accommodate wide feet and ensures a secure, comfortable fit. A low-volume and narrow heel fit nicely and cups your feet while you work on a strenuous bouldering problem. Stealth Onyxx sole has unbeatable hardness for precision edging, stickiness for friction, and exceptional durability. The Five Ten Siren Climbing Shoes for Women Merlot are designed for all around performance from faces to cracks to indoor bouldering. Whatever your vice may be.

- SunnySports

The Five Ten Siren Women's Climbing Shoe is a high-performance synthetic lace-up shoe that takes on everything from cracks to nubbins to plastic. Five Ten constructed this low-volume, narrow-heel climbing shoe with a perforated synthetic Cowdura upper to eliminate stretch and provide excellent breathability when you're sweating bullets on the rock this summer. The Siren Climbing Shoe's Stealth ONYX rubber provides better friction and durability than traditional C4 rubber. The women's specific last in this all-around Five Ten shoe gives you the comfort you need to take full advantage of your newfound friction.

Bold wild and beautiful The womens Siren climbs with unrivaled strength and precision This lightweight laceup has out of the box comfort and an amazing fit Its designed for allaround performance from faces to cracks to indoor bouldering

- Bentgate.com

Free Shipping. Five Ten Women's Siren Climbing Shoe FEATURES of the Five Ten Women's Siren Climbing Shoe Bold, wild and beautiful, the women's Siren is designed for all-around performance from faces to cracks to indoor bouldering Offers out-of-the box comfort with a sensitive sole, and plenty of support for all-day wear SPECIFICATIONS of the Five Ten Women's Siren Climbing Shoe Weight: 6.7 oz/ 189.94 g Upper Material: Synthetic Midsole: Synthetic Closure: Lace