Folbot Greenland II
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 2000
Stable, easy to assemble, durable, easy to paddle.
- I can store it in my closet.
- I can put it in the car, and it can have a sail so I don't have to paddle.
- It moves easily to where I want to go.
- Solid, we have not succeeded in tipping it.
- Lots of gear room
- You have to spend at least 20 min assembling.
- For short people I'm 4'10", the seat is uncomfortable.
- The storage bags are heavy, about 60 lbs.
We have had the Greenland 11 at least 5 years now. We have not used as much as we would like. We find that it is difficult to find put-in areas and to find out what kind of water we are dealing with.
We have had it out in the bays in Newfoundland, even in heavy wind we made good headway. We've paddled the St. John River at the height of Fredericton, NB, very successfully.
It is a pleasure to steer. We've put in above the dam and had the sail on her and she is quite stable no hint of wanting to flip and she just flies above the waves. Wonderful boat. Now that we are retired we should get more use out of it.
17 feet (518 cm)
34 inches (86 cm)
62 pounds (28 kg)
600 pounds (272 kg)
Where to Buy
The Folbot Greenland II is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may want to check pricing and availability directly at these Folbot retailers:
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
US | Canada | UK | Aus
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.