These seem super unnecessary and rather novel, but…

These seem super unnecessary and rather novel, but they are great! I bought my wife the kids pack because she loves lime green and I got the orange adult set, they have been in our bags ever since.

We have used them for day hike picnics and every trip we've made in our backpacks. They pack flatter than flat which is so nice! The container they come in doubles as a cutting board and they weigh NOTHING.

We have used them with hot and cold meals, hot will make them a little flimsy for a split second, but once it begins to cool they return to normal. The spoon is kinda weird, we've used it to serve our food with, but it feels weird in your mouth honestly.

We have washed them in our dishwasher and nothing happened. They seem really durable and we are very happy with them.

I highly recommend them! I haven't used many other outdoor eating equipment, but these for me take the cake!