Garmont Nagevi

Light trekking shoes for easy hiking. I have started…

Price Paid: 80€

Summary

Light trekking shoes for easy hiking.

Pros

• Well fitting tiny feet
  • Light
  • Vibram sole

Cons

• Low quality manufacturing

I have started with Nagevi shoes in 2001 and have tried all of theri models. I have tiny feet so italian shoes are the only that fits me. I like the "low" trekking shoes for short hikes with light backpack.

I had about 6 pairs of Navegi shoes and I will always recommend them. Only the Nagevi IV had some problem with the sole and it broke after a month of use.

For the last two years the only shoe outside of my…

Materials: leather
Use: Hiking and daily wear
Break-in Period: One week

For the last two years the only shoe outside of my trusty Birkenstocks that I would ever wear were my well worn Merrell Chameleons. Sadly, my Merrells reached the end of their days and when going to buy a direct replacement I found the Nagevi's for a great price so I decided to give them a try.

I must say I don't regret the purchase at all. Not the best trail shoe I have ever had but it still gives a very sure footing on any surface and stays comfortable all day. It is a little tight in the toe but nothing that doesn't go away after being properly broken in.

Garmont Nagevi

The Nagevi has been discontinued.

The Garmont Nagevi is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2013 at CampSaver.com.