Light trekking shoes for easy hiking. I have started…

Price Paid: 80€

Summary

Light trekking shoes for easy hiking.

Pros

• Well fitting tiny feet
  • Light
  • Vibram sole

Cons

• Low quality manufacturing

I have started with Nagevi shoes in 2001 and have tried all of theri models. I have tiny feet so italian shoes are the only that fits me. I like the "low" trekking shoes for short hikes with light backpack.

I had about 6 pairs of Navegi shoes and I will always recommend them. Only the Nagevi IV had some problem with the sole and it broke after a month of use.

For the last two years the only shoe outside of my…

Materials: leather
Use: Hiking and daily wear
Break-in Period: One week

For the last two years the only shoe outside of my trusty Birkenstocks that I would ever wear were my well worn Merrell Chameleons. Sadly, my Merrells reached the end of their days and when going to buy a direct replacement I found the Nagevi's for a great price so I decided to give them a try.

I must say I don't regret the purchase at all. Not the best trail shoe I have ever had but it still gives a very sure footing on any surface and stays comfortable all day. It is a little tight in the toe but nothing that doesn't go away after being properly broken in.