Garmont Naughty

I hiked all 94+ miles of the Wonderland Trail in these…

Materials: Leather
Use: Day hikes & multi day hikes
Break-in Period: They were comfortable right out of the box
Weight: probably under 3 lbs.

I hiked all 94+ miles of the Wonderland Trail in these shoes in July of 2009. The shoes were the most comfortable foot attire that I have ever hiked in. The size seems to be true and the leather shoe seems to conform to your feet, particularly at the heel. I got 0 blisters on my entire hike.

However, they are not water proof. Luckily, I had no rain on my entire eleven day trek so I didn't have to test the shoe in soggy conditions.

I would highly recommend this shoe for day hikes or extended hikes with little chance of rain.

Suitable for trails or sidewalks, the Garmont Naughty features a 3D design for traction at any angle. An oversized ball-of-foot lug swivels fast on switchback turns, while the high rear and midfoot wrap stabilizes your weight.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . Garmont(R)'s Naughty Trail Shoes outsole allows the foot to move with the terrain, protects forefoot and heel strike areas. Pod design strategically places lugs for traction, support and braking. Nubuck and suede upper Anatomically directed design QDS (Quick Drying Synthetic) lining Removable footbed EVA midsole RhinoStrike rubber outsole Padded synthetic-mesh tongue 1 lb. 13 oz. pr. CLOSEOUTS . China. Size: 8-14

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

On Sale. Free Shipping. Garmont Men's Naughty Shoe (Fall 2007) The Men's Naughty Shoe by Garmont is for walking, light hiking, adventure travel, outdoor casual. Features Comfort and support of leather Extremely lightweight and easy flex 3D grip from RhinoStrike outsole Specifications Upper: 1.6 mm suede/1.4 mm nubuk Lining: Garmont QDS Sole: Garmont RhinoStrike Weight: 390 grams ( pr. Men s 8.5) Weight: 13 oz.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Garmont Naughty

The Garmont Naughty is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.