Garmont Nova

Favorite shoe I've ever owned. Fits my high-arch feet…

Materials: leather
Use: short dayhikes, tough work shoe, casual
Break-in Period: none

Favorite shoe I've ever owned. Fits my high-arch feet perfectly. Asymmetrical tongue and heel collar really work to mold the shoe to your foot. I bought two pairs, one for outdoors and one to keep clean as my casual shoe.

CLOSEOUTS . All shoes are meant to be comfortable, but Garmont’s Nova trail shoes go the extra mile. Anatomically Directed Design features more room for the big toe, promoting stability and efficient propulsion. Heel pads provide an anatomical fit Asymmetrical cuff heights are taller on the medial side for support on climbs Suede and nubuck upper Gusseted tongue Removable cushioned insole with arch support Traction rubber outsole Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Garmont Men's Nova Shoe (Fall 2007) The Men's Nova Shoe by Garmont is for walking, traveling, and light hiking. Features Rich, leather lining & soft nubuk upper Extremely light and comfortable Walking outsole with traction lugs Specifications Upper: 1.4 mm nubuk + suede Lining: Garmont QDS + Leather heel Structure: G4 TrailComfort Insole: TPU wishbone Midsole: EVA Sole: Garmont TrailComfort Weight: 400 grams ( pr. Men s 8.5) Weight: 14 oz.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Garmont Nova

The Nova has been discontinued.

The Garmont Nova is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 23, 2014 at Backcountry.com.