Just wanted to post to maybe help someone when buying…

Materials: Leather, Gore-tex

Just wanted to post to maybe help someone when buying these shoes. Make sure you try them on first!

After a long search, found these boots at Bass Pro Outlet on sale for $125. They didn't have 12.5 available nor a 13 in stock so tried the 12. The 12 D felt great all around my foot, sturdy feel in the leather and sole, except the toes were a little tight, so ordered the 13D from another store. 40 mile round trip back to the store when they came in and to my disapointment the shoes seemed to push on the arches more and encouraged feet to slightly collapse inward on both feet as you walked. I wore them in the store while I did other shopping for about 40 minutes then started getting bad arch pain. Returned them.

I would rate these lower except the size 12 shoes seemed that they were very well made, but boy were those 13's bad. My other Columbia Diamond Peak size 13 hikers fit great.

Very disappointed in the quality/consistency and in my precious time wasted. Also, was thinking these were Italian boots, then saw made in China. Go figure.