Geigerrig Rig 1600

The hydration system carries 100 ounces of water,…

Summary

The hydration system carries 100 ounces of water, which gives me enough for my dog and I. It also has the spraying capacity, so again the ability to share water with others, but not share the germs. It is also very easy to clean.

Pros

• Spraying ability
  • Hydration capacity
  • Durable and easy to clean

Cons

• I have nothing bad to say about this product.

The pack fits me very well and adjusts comfortably to my body. I especially like the back support insert that protects the spine from the pressure of the contents I may be including in the extra space.

The pack is organized in such a way that you can access what you need easily and readily. It rides well, snug and comfortably. It is made well and cleans easily.

Although I have only had my pack for a little over a month I could not be more pleased!

Thank you for making such a quality product.

Geigerrig manufactures a hydration system that is…

Price Paid: sample provided by AllTrails.com for testing and review

Geigerrig manufactures a hydration system that is unlike any other on the market. Instead of sucking from the bladder, Geigerrig uses pressure to spray water wherever you need it — for drinking, cooling off, etc. Interesting innovation.

Out of the box, the Rig 1600 looks rugged and built to last. It’s constructed of ballistic nylon and has two main pockets. The rear-most of these includes mesh organizers, a separate fold-down nylon flap that holds smaller items and a key hook. Two smaller pockets sit on either side of the pack large enough for snacks or compact camera. There’s an obligatory iPod pocket with headphone port on the very rear and two hip pockets included on the removable belt.

The fit of the Rig 1600 can be customized using standard strap adjustments, a chest strap and waist belt. No load lifters are available. Channeled mesh padding on pack’s back provide comfort and ventilation.

For a more complete review and photos visit GearGuide.