Glacier Glove Bristol Bay Slit Finger Glove

These gloves are great. I have to write things down…

Price Paid: $20 to $40

These gloves are great. I have to write things down at work in cold weather. It is great to just have my fingers out then put them back in.

These gloves are definitely not waterproof. They can get a little wet and you would be okay.  In the cold my hands were sweating at 40 degrees or more lower than that you may want to get a larger size and have another pair of gloves like defeat gloves underneath. Just a suggestion.

It would be nice if the manufacturer would reverse the Velcro tabs. I noticed the tab glued behind the pointer finger adheres and tears apart the other areas of the glove. This was very annoying I had to tear off this piece to salvage the gloves, very bad design flaw. If that piece was up out of the way on the top of my pointer knuckle if would not cause damage to the glove.

It sucks because the gloves are about $20. You can get the knockoff style at walmart now, I don’t know the quality but they are  cheaper. You can’t use these gloves for heavy labor or much labor at that.

If you've owned or used a Glacier Glove Bristol Bay Slit Finger Glove, please share your experience.

Glacier Glove Bristol Bay Slit Finger Glove

No price on record.

The Glacier Glove Bristol Bay Slit Finger Glove is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.