GoLite Cumulus Down Jacket

It is a fine jacket. I recall reading a review that…

Fabric: ?, but I think it has a DWR finish
Fill: 800 fill down
Price Paid: I got a good deal!

It is a fine jacket. I recall reading a review that recommended paring down the weight even further (it is only 14 ounces for a large!), but I would go the other way. I would rather have an ounce or two more of down. That is my only complaint. It is close to a five star garment, but I have never found any piece of gear which is perfect so it is a hard to give a top grade. I have not taken it into the field yet. It is still very nice to wear gear that is light even in town. I had not expected that.

The 14-ounce GoLite Men's Cumulus Down Jacket has become a top pick among backcountry skiers, winter hikers, and ice climbers concerned with weight. High-loft, 800-fill down insulation provides excellent warmth in cold winter conditions. The Cumulus Down Jacket compresses to about the size of a softball, so it hardly takes up any space when it rides in your pack. Slip on this GoLite Down jacket when the temperatures drop, or when you need to settle in for a long belay.

- Backcountry Outlet

Free Shipping. GoLite Cumulus Down Jacket (Fall 2006) Aptly named, the Cumulus Down Jacket by GoLite features premium 800 fill goose down and an ultra-lite, water repellent, wind-resistant shell. Extremely warm and soft, the Cumulus is so lite-weight and stuffable, it won t weigh you down during cold weather outings. Features Weight 14 oz / 400 grams (size large) 800 fill goose down 15 denier micro-polyester shell with DWR finish 20 denier micro-polyester lining Ultra-lite, wind resistant, water-repellent Full zip front Down draft flap with grosgrain stiffener Stand up collar Elasticized cuffs and hem Handwarmer pockets

This GoLite down jacket is constructed with breathable, water-repellent and wind-resistant ripstop micro-polyester shell and lining. Top-rated 800 fill power goose down gives unbeatable lightweight warmth for all-around cool weather use. Full front zip Two front zip pockets Draft flap Stand-up collar Elastic hem and cuffs Length: 27-

- Sierra Trading Post

GoLite Cumulus Down Jacket

The Cumulus Down Jacket has been discontinued.

The GoLite Cumulus Down Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 21, 2007 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new down insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.