GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket

Just received my jacket (in blue haze) from GoLite…

Just received my jacket (in blue haze) from GoLite and I LOVE it. When I ordered it, I gave the customer service rep my arm and body measurements and she suggested a medium... I am 5'6'' and 135 pounds. It fits perfectly.

It is snug without being tight (I hate how most jackets pull when you put your arms in front of you... this does not), it has a beautiful contour at the waist and is super soft and comfy.  The fleece neck is awesome and soft vs many jackets with the scratchy, stiff necks.

Best of all, I don't feel like a big cream puff wearing it... it is not bulky at all. It is very light and packs down tight yet is really warm.

I tested it out tonight in cold rainy weather and was thrilled with it, especially that rain beaded up on it and I stayed dry. Stylish, warm, practical, cozy... well worth the price. I love it and will wear it as much for daily life as I will backpacking and hiking.

300winmag

As teh owner of an Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Sweater (the equivalent of the GL Demaree Canyon jacket, I have reservations about buying any down garment the does not have "DWR treated" down. i.e. Dri Down, etc.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket. Read all reviews »

Visit GoLite's Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket page.

800 Fill Goose Down Secure hand warmer pockets Internal media pocket Self stow Shock cord closure on bottom hem Color contrast lining matched to embroidered logo 100g fill weight

- GoLite.com

Golite's Demaree Jacket is a high performance layering piece with style to match - superior warmth without the bulk.

- CampSaver.com

All the warmth, none of the weight or bulk, the trim-fitting Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket from GoLite maximizes warmth with 800-fill goose down while taking the "puffy? out of puffy jacket with a close-fitting cut that layers well under a shell and honestly just looks good.

- Mountain Gear

Hiking the Arizona Trail or camping in the sage brushed filled canyons on the eastside of the Sierras, you'll be stoked to have the Women's GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Jacket in your pack. Cool evenings in the high desert call for the warmth of down, and your big mile days on the trail call for a lightweight outer layer that packs up small. This GoLite down jacket has a recycled polyester Pertex shell for lightweight durability and a little wind and water resistance. A drawcord at the bottom hem and soft elastic cuffs help seal in body heat when the wind picks up and the semi-fitted cut gives you a low-profile silhouette that never gets in your way. Made for fast and light trips with enough style to take it into town between backcountry adventures, the GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket for women comes in an array of choice colors that you'll love for many seasons of wear.

- Altrec Outlet