GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket

Just received my jacket (in blue haze) from GoLite…

Just received my jacket (in blue haze) from GoLite and I LOVE it. When I ordered it, I gave the customer service rep my arm and body measurements and she suggested a medium... I am 5'6'' and 135 pounds. It fits perfectly.

It is snug without being tight (I hate how most jackets pull when you put your arms in front of you... this does not), it has a beautiful contour at the waist and is super soft and comfy.  The fleece neck is awesome and soft vs many jackets with the scratchy, stiff necks.

Best of all, I don't feel like a big cream puff wearing it... it is not bulky at all. It is very light and packs down tight yet is really warm.

I tested it out tonight in cold rainy weather and was thrilled with it, especially that rain beaded up on it and I stayed dry. Stylish, warm, practical, cozy... well worth the price. I love it and will wear it as much for daily life as I will backpacking and hiking.

300winmag

As teh owner of an Eddie Bauer First Ascent Down Sweater (the equivalent of the GL Demaree Canyon jacket, I have reservations about buying any down garment the does not have "DWR treated" down. i.e. Dri Down, etc.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket. Read all reviews »