GoLite Granite Creek Trinity Bonded Softshell Jacket

This jacket is outstanding. Great wind protection,…

Summary

This jacket is outstanding. Great wind protection, comfortable, and functional. I have yet to feel the wind or the rain through this jacket.

Pros

• Great wind resistance
  • Water resistant
  • Very comfortable and warm
  • Price

Cons

• Sleeves a little long (but I did have to go up a size)

I absolutely love this jacket. It is extremely comfortable, and it has stood up to the winds of South Dakota just fine with no problems. If I had to say anything bad about it, it would be that since it has more of an athletic fit, I had to step up one size which made the sleeves a tad bit long (it's not chubby hubby friendly).

On the positive side, it makes me feel like I'm in better shape when I wear it :-). With that being said, the velcro adjustment straps keep the sleeve on the wrist, and that seal also keeps moisture out when it's windy AND wet. It has a nice, vertical zip chect pocket, two inside open pockets, and a whole lot of warmth for the weight.

As I said in the summary, I have yet to feel the wind through this jacket and, to date, no water has gotten through (although to be honest, I have not been in any full-blown rainstorms).

I picked this up at a GoLite store in Ft. Collins during the year-end clearance for around $58. It just doesn't get much better than that. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this jacket. If you buy one and don't like it, call me. I'll take it off your hands.

Windproof bonded softshell fabric Velcro cuff closures Chest pocket Hand warmer pockets Internal media pocket Shock cord closure on bottom hem

- GoLite.com

With street-ready style and technical performance, the GoLite Men's Granite Creek Trinity Jacket looks great on the trail or around town. This stretch bonded softshell jacket is designed with windproof fabric as well as a shock cord closure on the bottom hem to protect you from the elements. With an internal media pocket as well as handwarmer pockets, the GoLite Granite Creek Trinity Jacket for men is all about versatile comfort.

- Altrec Outdoors

Free Shipping. GoLite Men's Granite Creek Trinity Bonded Softshell Jacket DECENT FEATURES of the GoLite Men's Granite Creek Trinity Bonded Soft-Shell Jacket Windproof bonded soft-shell fabric Velcro cuff closures Chest and hand pockets Internal media pocket Shock cord closure on bottom hem The SPECS Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / 500 g Fit: Relaxed Material: 100% Polyester Face, Polyester Membrane, 100% Recycled Polyester Backer, MVTR: 20000 g/m2/day

GoLite Men's Granite Creek Trinity Bonded Softshell Jacket

The GoLite Men's Granite Creek Trinity Bonded Softshell Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 20, 2013 at GoLite.com.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.