GoLite Laze Bag

A very nice bag at a great price. I have been using…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polarguard Delta
Temperature Rating: +20º
Weight: 2.75 lbs
Price Paid: US $55

A very nice bag at a great price. I have been using this bag for backpacking trips in North East and TN for last six months. It is serving me very well.

Pros:
- fairly lightweight for the price
- very compressable
- temperature rating is very true
- I like the sizes that GoLite offers for their sleeping bags, that helped me find my perfect fitting.
- I like the hood and it closes off any draft or cold wind that one can expect in a cold night.
- very water resistant shell
- color, unassuming and easy to care for

Cons:
- Half way zipper, a full length zipper or a longer zipper would make entry and exit much easier
- no small pockets to store small stuff that is found in other bags, like my Sierra Designs bags
- although I did not face it yet, but I heard that the Polarguard Delta is not as durable as some other insulation in the market.

Overall I am very happy with the bag. It provides more comfort and warmth than some more expensive bags that I have used and am currently using. But I found that in most of my outdoors trips I am taking this bag along leaving some of the other pricier bags home. I don't use down for some personal reason. This bag is one of the better choices with synthetic insulation...

GoLite Laze Bag

The Laze Bag has been discontinued.

The GoLite Laze Bag is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 29, 2006 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.