I got one and then had to buy two more! Got the women's…

Fabric: Hylite stretch, fleece backed softshell
Fill: none

I got one and then had to buy two more! Got the women's version for my wife and daughter. The fabric is warm and stretchy, completely wind proof and highly water resistant.

Mens medium is great for me at 5.10 & 170 lbs. I can wear just a base layer or add a fleece or vest without getting to tight. It has 2 front hand pockets, 1 front chest pocket, 1 small mp-3 inside pocket, and 2 inside mesh storage pouches for a hat, glove or goggles.

I like the long pit zips with two way zips (elbow to mid torso). (women's model has shorter front mounted vent zips that are more stylish.) All zips are waterproof on the men's.

I gave it only four stars because the fleece lined sleeves bind when layering (I like a smooth sleeve lining). Also the zippers are up position when closed, I prefer them to close to the bottom.

Overall a nice jacket, and Golite quality is top notch.