GoLite Pyramid Peak Convertible Pant

These are DWR convertible pants that are lightweight.

Summary

These are DWR convertible pants that are lightweight. These are good for hiking and in light rain.

Pros

• Breathable

I bought these pants and within the first try I was in love with them. They fit well on me at 6' with a size medium. With that size the shorts wear just above the knees but as long pants they are a little loose over my boots. The DWR on the fabric held up well in a 2 hour rainstorm as my rain pants.

The shorts did well at not being too uncomfortable during a 3 hour long hike at about 90 degrees with a high humidity. The zippers are color coded for each leg so there is little trouble with putting the legs on the correct side. The zip-offs also feature ankle zips which are big enough to go over my size 13 Vasque Breeze 2.0.

If you were looking for good hiking pants but don't want to pay a premium for them then I would recommend these.

GoLite Men's Pyramid Peak Convertible Pant

The GoLite Men's Pyramid Peak Convertible Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 28, 2014 at GoLite.com.

If you're looking for a new hiking pant, check out the best reviewed current models.