GoLite Slim Kickins Shorts

I finally, finally found my running shorts! I've tried…

Price Paid: $15 on sale

I finally, finally found my running shorts! I've tried half a dozen pairs in all price ranges this season and I finally found a pair that feel comfortable, wick well and most importantly, don't ride up.

I wore these for the first time on Saturday on a tough 9 mile interval course that had lots of uphill and back woods trail and I realized 2 miles into my run that I hadn't once had to pull the legs down out of my crotch, which is what I continuously have to do with my compression shorts.

What remains to be see is how they hold up over time. I can tell that these are going to be my favorite shorts, so I hope they do.

The only complaint, and it's really more of a nitpick, really is that the striping on the legs is kind of unflattering if you carry your weight in your hips as I do. They should swoop out in the opposite direction. But that is such a minor thing, I feel sorta bad even mentioning it.

But really if someone from GoLite is reading this and is looking for ways to improve the shorts, just flip the swoosh around so they make your quads look bigger and your hips look smaller. Thank you!

Visit GoLite's Slim Kickins Shorts page.

GoLite Women's Slim Kickin Shorts (Fall 2009) Specifications for the Slim Kickin Shorts by GoLite: 88% recycled polyester, 12% Lycra Panels for fit on sides with curved side seams and wider flat folded waist Flatlocked seams Cotton gusset Key pocket on inside front Use: Trail and road running, yoga, climbing, hiking

Made from GoLite recycled polyester that's quick-drying and moisture-wicking, with added Lycra(R) for stretch, the Slim Kickins Shorts keep you dry and comfortable during your workout. Side panels with curved side seams and a wide, flat waistband provide a flattering fit. 4 in/10 cm inseam.

- Altrec Outdoors

GoLite Slim Kickins Shorts

The Slim Kickins Shorts has been discontinued.

The GoLite Slim Kickins Shorts is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 13, 2011 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new active short, check out the best reviewed current models.