GoLite Terrono 65

Weight 3 lbs. 12 oz
Volume 65L

Great ultra-light backpack. Sufficient storage space,…

Great ultra-light backpack. Sufficient storage space, but could be improved.

• Ultra-light

• Pockets too small

I've had this backpack for a couple of years and have been using it for short (3 days) and long-term (2 month) trips, mostly instead of a suitcase. I took it for short (2 day) overnight hikes as well.

It is a comfortable backpack, fits nicely around the waist and is nice and tight against the back. Well-designed to fit along a woman's body.

It has a front, a main, a bottom and a top compartment. The main compartment has a pocket against the back that can fit a water bag. The bottom compartment fits a sleeping bag nicely. The bag also has side pockets, too big for a water bottle but too small for a mat. It has a pocket on each of the waist straps. I would have appreciated having more and/or larger pockets, especially on the waist straps. Those pockets are very small and quite impractical (don't even consider trying to fit a snack in them).

I bought this backpack on sale ($150) and that is probably how much it is worth for me. I don't think I would have bought it for more.

GoLite Terrono 65

The GoLite Terrono 65 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 30, 2013 at CampSaver.com.