GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt

Max user height 5 ft 6 in / 168 cm 6 ft 0 in / 183 cm 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
Shoulder girth 53 in / 135 cm 56 in / 142 cm 59 in / 150 cm
Hip girth 47 in / 119 cm 48 in / 122 cm 49 in / 124 cm
Foot girth 36 in / 90 cm 39 in / 99 cm 40 in / 102 cm

A lightweight quilt with exceptional warmth. I had…

Price Paid: $150 (Half price)

Summary

A lightweight quilt with exceptional warmth.

Pros

• Lightweight 800 Fill down
  • Very warm
  • Spacious enough so you don't feel claustrophobic

Cons

• None that I can think of

I had been contemplating a quilt for a few years, but never really wanted to part with that much money on something I wasn't sure I'd like. Well, it was worth the wait.

I bought a GoLite UltraLite 3 Season Quilt (I got the Long size since I'm 6 feet tall). This is filled with 800 down, and it is warm! I'm a little bit of a cold sleeper (especially when camping), and this did fine in the Bighorns at 10,000 feet and 32 degrees.

I was camping in a hammock. My pad was a Big Agnes Insulated Mummy (also fantastic), and the only time I felt any cold was when the quilt slipped over the pad. Let me explain this, because it was my own doing. The quilt comes with straps that go around your sleeping pad to keep it nice and tight. Since I was in a hammock, I removed them so it would be a little easier to move and adjust. I have absolutely no doubt that, had I kept the pad secured, I never would have felt any cold. In fact, I had to vent a few times to release the excess heat.

This quilt is very light, and compacts down very small. It is roomy enough so you don't feel trapped (I don't like a tight fitting bag), and with the Long, I can completely cover up if needed. The material may appear to be a little flimsy, but it held up fine with no issues for me, so far.

GoLite started selling their products from their own website at greatly reduced costs. This was the bargain of the year for me. If you ever thought about getting a quilt, now is the time, and this is the one.

Visit GoLite's UltraLite 3-Season Quilt page.

Golite had added even more of their super-premium 800+ fill power goose down and upgraded all the materials to drive the UltraLite 3-Season Quilt, their lightest 3-season bag, to even better warmth-to-weight performance.

- CampSaver.com

Premium 800 Fill power goose down Arid Zones with waterproof-breathable fabric at the head and foot of the bag protect against condensation in critical areas Wrap-around quilt design for use with sleeping pad (not included) provides ideal temperature regulation Differentially cut stretch baffles to provide optimum loft Snap and drawcord to secure neck/shoulder opening Two simple buckles/straps hold sleeping pad Trapezoidal and angled footbox Hang loops for drying and storing Waterproof stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack

- GoLite.com

Go Lite added even more of their super-premium 800+ fill power goose down and upgraded all the materials to drive their lightest 3-season bag to even better warmth-to-weight performance.

- SunnySports

Free Shipping. GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt Sleeping Bag DECENT FEATURES of the GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt 20 Degree Sleeping Bag Open bottom design for use with sleeping pad (and appropriate headwear depending on conditions) Baffled-quilt style enables variable girth for ideal temperature regulation Trapezoidal and angled footbox maximizes efficiency and com fort Snap and draw cord to secure neck/shoulder opening 2 grosgrain straps with buckles to hold pad Arid Zones with Pertex Eco waterproof-breathable fabric at the head and foot of the bag protect against condensation in critical areas 6in. / 15 cm stretch baffles, differentially cut with 5in. effective loft Internal and external hang loops for drying and storing 100% Tier 1 Recycled lining, Arid Zone and stuff sack fabrics Premium 800+ Fill power goose down for superior compressibility and warmth Waterproof stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack included The SPECS Materials: 800+ fill power goose down insulation, 15 denier nylon shell, 100% tier 1 recycled 22 denier polyester lining fabric, Microgrid ripstop shell, Ripstop lining, Waterproof-breathable pertex shield eco shoulder and foot protection Temperature Rating: 20deg F /-7deg C The SPECS for Short Fits to: Up to 5'6in. / up to 1.68 m Shoulder Girth: 53 in / 135 cm Hip Girth: 47 in / 119 cm Foot Girth: 36 in / 91 cm Total Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / 620 g Fill Weight: 302 g The SPECS for Regular Fits to: Up to 6' / up to 1.83 m Shoulder Girth: 56 in / 142 cm Hip Girth: 48 in / 122 cm Foot Girth: 39 in / 99 cm Total Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 690 g Fill Weight: 335 g The SPECS for Long Fits to: Up to 6'6in. / up to 1.98 m Shoulder Girth: 59 in / 150 cm Hip Girth: 49 in / 124 cm Foot Girth: 40 in / 102 cm Total Weight: 1 lb 11 oz / 775 g Fill Weight: 382 g

GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt

The GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 30, 2013 at CampSaver.com.