Goodhew Medium Hiker

I love these socks! They were comfortable all day…

Summary

I love these socks! They were comfortable all day long and regulated temperature well.

Pros

• Regulates temperature

These socks are great! I love that they come in a two-pack for just a few dollars more than other top name socks that come in a one pack. You definitely get more bang for your buck with these socks and they seem to be just as good quality as any other that I've worn, if not better.

I'm hunting for some quality hiking socks that will last. Can you tell me how much life you're getting out of these?

Ben Rivers

Hey Goose, I actually haven't had the socks very long, only about a month. I have worn them a lot however. They seem to be holding up pretty good. I have not seen any sign of "wear" yet.

Ben Rivers

Didn't mean to submit that last comment yet, I meant to say too, that if you're looking for socks that will last, Darn Tough socks have a lifetime warranty, so if you do happen to wear them out.... they'll send you more.

CLOSEOUTS . Goodhew hiking socks offer cushioned support and the itch-free comfort of merino wool to see you all the way up the mountain. Available Colors: NAVY, KHAKI. Sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Goodhew packed the Men's Medium Hiker Sock with features to make your hike or run more comfortable. Spandex throughout the sock means a perfect fit every time, while the arch support and flat toe seam give you comfort for the long haul.

GoodHew Hiker - Medium 2 Classic Merino Wool Features: * Spandex throughout the Sock * Turn Welt Top * Arch Support * Flat Toe Seam Content: * 68% Merino Wool * 30% Stretch Nylon * 2% Spandex

- River Sports Outfitters