Goodhew Medium Hiker

I love these socks! They were comfortable all day…

Summary

I love these socks! They were comfortable all day long and regulated temperature well.

Pros

• Regulates temperature

These socks are great! I love that they come in a two-pack for just a few dollars more than other top name socks that come in a one pack. You definitely get more bang for your buck with these socks and they seem to be just as good quality as any other that I've worn, if not better.

I'm hunting for some quality hiking socks that will last. Can you tell me how much life you're getting out of these?

Ben Rivers

Hey Goose, I actually haven't had the socks very long, only about a month. I have worn them a lot however. They seem to be holding up pretty good. I have not seen any sign of "wear" yet.

Ben Rivers

Didn't mean to submit that last comment yet, I meant to say too, that if you're looking for socks that will last, Darn Tough socks have a lifetime warranty, so if you do happen to wear them out.... they'll send you more.

Goodhew Medium Hiker

The Goodhew Medium Hiker is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 14, 2016 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new hiking/backpacking sock, check out the best reviewed current models.