Gore Phantom SO Lady Bike Jacket

I've been using this jacket for a couple weeks now…

Summary

I've been using this jacket for a couple weeks now for both road and mountain biking and am incredibly satisfied with the product. Its construction is well-thought out and makes it versatile for a variety of temperatures.

Pros

• Windproof
  • Breathable
  • Practical

Some of the highlights:

• You can easily remove and store the sleeves in the back pockets or just zip open the sleeve/armpit area slightly for additional breathability.
  • Very breathable, helped by the fact that WINDSTOPPER fabric is only integrated where needed (i.e. not on the back of the jacket).
  • Good looking

All in all I am very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex products for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes, though this item I purchased on my own.