Gore Phantom SO Lady Bike Jacket

I've been using this jacket for a couple weeks now…

Summary

I've been using this jacket for a couple weeks now for both road and mountain biking and am incredibly satisfied with the product. Its construction is well-thought out and makes it versatile for a variety of temperatures.

Pros

• Windproof
  • Breathable
  • Practical

Some of the highlights:

• You can easily remove and store the sleeves in the back pockets or just zip open the sleeve/armpit area slightly for additional breathability.
  • Very breathable, helped by the fact that WINDSTOPPER fabric is only integrated where needed (i.e. not on the back of the jacket).
  • Good looking

All in all I am very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex products for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes, though this item I purchased on my own.

Gore Phantom SO Lady Bike Jacket

The Gore Phantom SO Lady Bike Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 28, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review