Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant

I've had a pair of these pants, (says Gramicci, Original…

Fabric: quick-drying nylon
Price Paid: ?

I've had a pair of these pants, (says Gramicci, Original Freedom on tag) for apx. 3 or 4 yrs. They are my absolute favorite pant. My sister and I kayak and camp rivers, take horseback trips, and camp and hike and rockhound, among many other fun outdoor activities, for 4, sometimes 5 months every summer. This pair of pants has outlived my PFD, outlived one paddle, outlived 3 pair of shoes and even one other partner!

They have definitely faded a bit, but still no holes.... no rips. I have been lookin for another pair of these pants, and until now could not find them. I believe this is exactly like the pair I have, but with a revised name.

Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant

The Kick It QD Zip Off Pant has been discontinued.

The Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review