Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant

I've had a pair of these pants, (says Gramicci, Original…

Fabric: quick-drying nylon
Price Paid: ?

I've had a pair of these pants, (says Gramicci, Original Freedom on tag) for apx. 3 or 4 yrs. They are my absolute favorite pant. My sister and I kayak and camp rivers, take horseback trips, and camp and hike and rockhound, among many other fun outdoor activities, for 4, sometimes 5 months every summer. This pair of pants has outlived my PFD, outlived one paddle, outlived 3 pair of shoes and even one other partner!

They have definitely faded a bit, but still no holes.... no rips. I have been lookin for another pair of these pants, and until now could not find them. I believe this is exactly like the pair I have, but with a revised name.

Pants or cool, relaxed shorts? Save those tough decisions for the trailhead with these convertible pants from Gramicci®. Lightweight, quick-drying nylon comes in handy during those tricky switchbacks and scrambles. Cuffs can be rolled up and secured with button tabs, or unzip pants at legs to convert into 11-inch inseam shorts for better ventilation. Gusseted crotch allows freedom of movement--great for active sports. Mesh-lined hand pockets with separate zippered coin pocket and zippered stash pocket, two cargo and two back pockets with rip-and-stick closures. Removable nylon webbing belt adjusts for a custom fit.

Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant

The Kick It QD Zip Off Pant has been discontinued.

The Gramicci Kick It QD Zip Off Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

If you're looking for a new hiking pant, check out the best reviewed current models.