Grandoe Himalyan Gore-Tex Mitt

If you need warmth and comfort and it doesn't get…

Summary

If you need warmth and comfort and it doesn't get any better than these!

Pros

• Incredibly warm
  • Waterproof

These are the warmest mittens I have ever worn. Even when temperatures are below freezing, I often don't have the liners in—that's how warm they are.

With the liners in you can go into subzero temperatures with ease. The wool fleece is spectacular for wiping off one's face and a cool little touch of style that attracts a lot of compliments and questions.

They are rock-solid water and windproof and extremely comfortable. I could not recommend these mittens more highly for cold and extra cold weather activities and have given them as gifts to several friends.

As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex products for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes, though this item I purchased on my own.

If you've owned or used a Grandoe Himalyan Gore-Tex Mitt, please share your experience.

Grandoe Himalyan Gore-Tex Mitt

The Grandoe Himalyan Gore-Tex Mitt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 12, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new insulated glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.