Weight .51kg / 1lb 2oz
Capacity 18 L / 1100 cu in

Great lightweight daypack for short hikes; has an…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Great lightweight daypack for short hikes; has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder, two external side pockets, and a front long zip compartment for easy access. I use this for bike commuting and for short excursions where I don't need any gear.

Granite Gear really puts a lot of thought into product development. The side pocket zippers are oriented front-to-back so you can unzip and grab things without taking off the pack.

Pros

• Lots of pockets
  • Hydration pocket easily holds a 3 liter Camelbak

Cons

• The only thing I wish this bag had was some sort of guide for the hydration bladder hose once it threads through the top access

I love this bag. It's lightweight, the color is great, and it's pretty versatile. Kudos to Granite Gear for some thoughtful design. I like how the chest strap buckles higher up than some packs that seem to be designed with only male customers in mind.

I bike with this bag on often and it's low profile and not too bullky. The mesh-y back part of the bag gets sweaty and stinky after a while, but I've washed it a few times with no adverse effects. The internal compartment is roomy and has a small mesh zippered pocket at the top for keys or your phone.

Overall I love this bag as a light hiker or an around-town bag.

Welcome to Trailspace, Brooke!