Gregory Adze

I bought this pack for my wife, but I've since taken…

Price Paid: I can't remember

Summary

I bought this pack for my wife, but I've since taken it over. I bought the tall version. She's tall, and I'm 6'2" and 175Ib. I've extended the straps out to the most and it just fit. I really like this bag. It's easy to pack, feels light, and the fabric is a good quality. I don't know what I should mention as negatives!

Pros

• Feels light
  • Easy to carry
  • I can strap the tent on the side.

In regards to capacity, I'm using it for up to 3-4 days hike in the summer. It has a good compression system with plenty of attachment possibilities on the outside.

Ah! The good old "bought this for my wife and then used it for myself" routine. I've done that many times! :)

Awesome bag, this was my first Gregory pack but after…

Size: 40 L
Height of Owner: 6'2"

Awesome bag, this was my first Gregory pack but after using this one I sold my 80L pack and bought a Gregory Palisade as well. Unless I overload it I forget I have it on my back. I've used it daily for college for two years and frequently in a wide range of outdoor sports through all 4 seasons.

I gave it 4.5 stars because after two years of use the strap broke but I sent it in to Gregory so I'm awaiting their reply. I highly recommend this pack and Gregory's products.

Gregory Adze

The Adze has been discontinued.

The Gregory Adze is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 18, 2008 at OMCgear.