x-small small medium
Weight 2 lb 13 oz 2 lb 15 oz 3 lb 1 oz

Great sturdy daypack with versatile pockets. I've…

Summary

Great sturdy daypack with versatile pockets.

I've put this pack through the ringer on many day hikes and scrambles.

I like the large top pocket and the main compartment is roomy enough for everything you'd need for a day hike. The hip pocket is handy too. I rarely use the long pocket on the front, but it is surprisingly roomy. It will only do for day hikes though. I tried packing it for a quick overnight and my sleeping bag took up the entire main portion.

The straps are comfortable and don't dig in anywhere. They are adjustable for a personalized fit and it feels stable while wearing it for hiking. It may be a bit too bulky for running.

The fabric is tough enough for scrambles and sheds light precipitation. It needs a rain cover for heavy rain or snow.

The insert for a water bladder and spot to hold the tube are useful as well.

I would buy this pack again, but since it's so tough, I don't need to.

Welcome to Trailspace, Thea! Thanks for sharing your review of your Gregory pack with us. Do you have any pictures of it you could add to your review to show others how it's held up?

Welcome to Trailspace, Thea. Thanks for posting!