Gregory Deva 70

x-small small medium
Weight 5 lb 9 oz 5 lb 12 oz 5 lb 15 oz

Although some people may like it for the lower back…

Size: XS
Height of Owner: 5'3

Although some people may like it for the lower back support, after putting it on for about an hour, my lower back was KILLING me. It didn't work for me at all, but some people may really like it. The zippers are hard to get undone and I've heard it doesn't last through rough weather conditions. I like the straps though. Gregory always makes good straps.

I really like the looks and feel of this pack, nice…

I really like the looks and feel of this pack, nice pockets, easy access and finally a feminine color.

I think 70 cu is perfect for multiday excursions, but the lower lumbar back is just too curved for me.  It felt as it someone had their fist in my back after an hour.

I ended up with the Osprey Ariel 65.  If this pack worked, I would have bought, but we're not all made the same.

I REALLY wanted this pack to work. I loved the look…

I REALLY wanted this pack to work. I loved the look of it, the price, the features, the quality-everything!

The hip straps move independently of each other, the water bottle holder is angled toward you so you don't have to remove the pack to get to it, and there is an extra access point in the middle that not all packs have. I tried it on in the store, but I needed a size down, so I ordered it online.

It got to my house and I loaded it with 20lbs or so... and it had the same problem as the one I tried on in the store a size up! The padding on the hip straps and on the back of the pack dug into my hip bone at a horrible angle. I went back to the store to see if they could help, but no such luck.

I feel rude saying this, but my hips are too boney for the pack. Honestly, if I tossed a little more fat around the love handles, I think it might've worked, but the padding just didn't work for me.

I ended up returning it and going with a Lowe Alpine pack. It doesn't have the look or the features of the Deva, but it feels like I'm carrying 10lbs when I'm carrying 30lbs and it holds up well... and really that's what is important.

Visit Gregory's Deva 70 page.

Gregory Deva 70 Pack for WomenThe Gregory Deva 70 Pack for Women delivers spacious volume and an updated suspension to help you go farther, faster and lighter in comfort. It features women's-specific Response AFS suspension to help you carry it over the rugged trail. It incorporates a reduced torso size and soft, contoured shoulder straps, the Response AFS suspension maintains a rigid structure thanks to an aluminum stay and advanced thermo-molded EVA back panel. Your week-long trek through the Sierras demands a heavy load and the Gregory Deva 70 Pack for Women can surely help you out.

- SunnySports

Free Shipping. Gregory Women's Deva 70 Pack FEATURES of the Gregory Women's Deva 70 Pack Response AFS Suspension 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with LifeSpan EVA foam Auto-cant harness technology Auto-fit waistbelt adjustment system Quick draw easy to open drawstring system on main access Stash pocket on underside of the top lid for personal items Top lid can be removed and configured into a lumbar pack or sling bag Front pocket and twin side pockets Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles Dual waistbelt pockets Hydration sleeve and dual side easy to feed ports for your hose DWR coated water-resistant zippers Dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics SPECIFICATIONS for Extra Small Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz / 2.5 kg Volume: 4150 cubic inches / 68 liter SPECIFICATIONS for Small Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.6 kg Volume: 4272 cubic inches / 70 liter SPECIFICATIONS for Medium Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz / 2.7 kg Volume: 4455 cubic inches / 73 liter Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack .

Tackling bigger objectives and putting away more miles is what Gregory created the Deva 70 for. Load it up and enjoy the women's specific Response AFS Suspension combined with the pre-curved harness and waistbelt while you explore places you've never seen before. The hipbelt and harness contour and move with your body every step of the way to make the pack a comfortable part of you rather than a burden. Stay out longer and enjoy the little things with the Deva 70! Oversize item - additional shipping fee applies PRODUCT FEATURES: Women's Specific Response AFS Suspension Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad Quick draw, easy-to-open drawstring system on main access Stash pocket on underside of the top lid Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics Volume: XSmall - 4150 cu/in (68L); Small - 4272 cu/in (70L); Medium - 4455 cu/in (73L) Weight: XSmall - 5 lb 9 oz; Small - 5 l2 12 oz; Medium - 5 lb 15 oz Torso Length: XSmall - 14"-16"; Small - 16"-18"; Medium - 18"-20"

- Appalachian Outdoors

For those in the know and those who are just starting out, we're pretty sure you're thinking that carrying 50 pounds can't be comfortable. Think again. The Gregory Deva 70 uses Gregory's updated Response AFS suspension which delivers a custom fit and automatically registers your hip angle as you move out on the trail. Pack everything you want (and even some things you probably don't need) - you'll be so comfortable on the way to camp, we bet you get there faster and will love those extra comforts you packed to pass the time.

- CampSaver.com