Gregory Knuckle

x-small small medium large
Weight 4 lb 5 oz 4 lb 6 oz 4 lb 9 oz 4 lb 11 oz

I have used this pack all winter long on my snowshoe…

Design: top loading, zipper
Size: 2.5 liters
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 27 pounds
Height of Owner: 5'11"

I have used this pack all winter long on my snowshoe adventures in the north Cascades. It is a fantastic pack. Hugs my frame with no sway, easily held all of my gear for day use and extra (I am a novice at snowshoeing and always pack heavy).

At some points I forgot it was even on my back! Another fine product from this manufacturer, I got caught in a near blizzard conditions and did not have a rain cover over it – there was no problem none of my gear got wet.
If you can find this bag buy it.

For forays into the backcountry with your board or snowshoes, this pack is the perfect day-trip companion. Convenient panel- and side-access let you get right at gear, even when your board or snowshoes are strapped to the back. Front compressor panel with side-release buckles holds your big gear securely; open the panel to reveal a shovel slot and addtional pockets. Multi Cant™ waist belt allows you to fine-tune the angle between your hips and waist for the best possible support. Breathable Aerotech™ mesh backpanel with a chimney ventilation channel helps keep your back cool and dry when you're working hard. Rugged 210-denier Cordura® and 600-denier Kodra nylon body is reinforced at the bottom with abrasion-resistant, waterproof shelter-rite. A single 7001-T6 aluminum stay and HDPE90 hourglass framesheet lend structure to the pack to support your load. Twin mesh water bottle pockets, twin ice tool loops and reinforced top carry handle round out the details. Fluid N.R.G. compatible. Overstock.

New for 2003. The Knuckle is an alpine pack with lots of sweet features, including YKK water resistant zippers throughout. You can mount a snowboard or snowshoes on a front compressor that opens up to a shovel slot and pockets. Side zippers give access ev

- US Outdoor Store

Gregory Knuckle

The Knuckle has been discontinued.

The Gregory Knuckle is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.