Also for me it's one of the best - or better the best…

Also for me it's one of the best - or better the best daypack I've ever owned. Lightweight, durable and perfect for different conditions and loadings.

The worst thing is that it's not produced anymore. If I could i would immediately buy one for my back up.

So, if anybody knows... ???

Greetings from Germany ;o)

This is a great, rugged, daypack. Strongly constructed…

Design: see product description
Number of Pockets: see product description
Max. Load Carried: 30 pounds
Height of Owner: 6'

This is a great, rugged, daypack. Strongly constructed of great materials. I was tired of the ultralight daypacks when used for rough duty day in and day out. This pack is perfect except for the lack of a leather bottom (remember those?).

I also like the fact that the waist belt can be looped around the "front" of the pack and secured so that it is out of the way for light loads when I don't want to bother with it.

The only downside to this pack is that Gregory doesn't make it any more and it's hard to find!