Gregory Pace 3

The PERFECT pack for trail running adventures. You…

Summary

The PERFECT pack for trail running adventures. You will forget you are wearing it until you need it.

Pros

• Woman-specific fit
  • ZERO bounce
  • Flask holder

Cons

• Back pockets not really accessible while running
  • Lack of large item storage up front (fixed with add on pouches)

This pack rides BEAUTIFULLY!!! ZERO bounce (when set up correctly by removing all air from bladder prior to putting inside pack). It can hold up to 2L of water, but I rarely need that much so I am typically filling it with 1 to 1.5L, but I like having the option to fill if I need more.

I have worn it on ALL of my multi-hour trail runs (including marathons and 50K's) and it has NEVER let me down. I LOVE the gel flask pocket as it fits my hammer flask perfectly.

My only complaint is that the back pockets are not really accessible while running unless you are a contortionist. However, I rarely put anything in them that I need ready access to anyway (like gloves or hat that I have taken off due to it being too warm).

One other thing, which I cannot really fault the pack for, is that I like taking my phone with me on my runs (both for safety and for access to the camera). This pack with its minimal front pocketing does not really have a place large enough to hold my phone so I actually bought a couple of add on pouches (one by Timbuk2 and the other by Amphipod) and added them to the strap below my arms. They don't get in the way at all and it adds more ready access storage.

I absolutely LOVE this pack and highly recommend it.

Built to perfectly fit the female body, Gregory's Pace 3 carries 2 liters of water and minimal gear, placing it optimally on the back for a stable carry. The perfect pack for 2 to 3 hours on the trail and built for elite racing or training.

- CampSaver.com

The Pace 3 Hydration Backpack's slim profile and secure, women's-specific fit make it the perfect partner for your next training session or adventure race.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Gregory Women's Pace 3 Pack FEATURES of the Gregory Women's Pace 3 Pack Women's specific design Fluid Mechanics design Hydrapak Shape-Shift reservoir with internal baffle for reduced jostling and easy fill slider On-the-move internal reservoir compression Trekking pole storage pocket Accessory pockets and gel flask holster Internal silicone security pocket that is sweat/water proof Stretch mesh external pocket with easy pull grab tab Reflective Graphics Wraptor stabilizer for a no bounce carry Cocona materials for maximum comfort SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Women's Pace 3 Pack Volume: 183 cubic inches / 3 liter SPECIFICATIONS for XS/S Weight: 10 oz / 275 g SPECIFICATIONS for S/M Weight: 10 oz / 280 g Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack .

Built to perfectly fit the female body, the Pace 3 carries 2 liters of water and minimal gear, placing it optimally on the back for a stable carry. The perfect pack for 2 to 3 hours on the trail and built for elite racing or training. Features: Fluid Mechanics(TM) design Hydrapak(R) Shape-Shift reservoir with internal baffle for reduced jostling and easy fill slider On-the-move internal reservoir compression Trekking pole storage pocket Accessory pockets and gel flask holster Internal silicone security pocket that is sweat/water proof Stretch mesh external pocket with easy pull grab tab Reflective graphics Size Volume Weight XS/S 183 in^3 / 3 L 10 oz / 275 g S/M 183 in^3 / 3 L 10 oz / 280 g

- Mountains Plus

The Gregory Pace 3 hydration pack for women is built for trail-running adventures, offering a great fit and comfortable carry. Fluid Mechanics design means the shape of the pack allows you to carry essentials while maintaining your natural stride and arm swing while running. Mesh-backed shoulder straps breathe well for continued comfort; sternum strap helps keep shoulder straps in place. Hydrapak(R) 2 liter (64 fl. oz.) hydration reservoir features internal baffles to reduce sloshing movement. ZIppered main compartment is perfect for stashing running or trail essentials; internal silicone security pocket is waterproof. The Gregory Pace 3 hydration pack also features a trekking pole storage pocket, stretch-mesh external pocket, accessory pockets and a gel flask holder (flask not included). Side compression straps secure contents. Reflective hits increase visibility in low light.