GSI Bugaboo Camper Cookset

Weight 3 lb 8 oz
Dimensions 9.10 in x 9.10 in x 5.80 in
Materials Non-Stick Coated Aluminum and Polypropylene
Includes 3 L Pot, 2 L Pot, 2 Strainer Lids, 9 in Frypan, 4 14 fl oz insulated mugs, 4 14 fl oz bowls, 4 7.5 in plates, 4 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper, Welded Sink.

We have had this set for two summers now. I purchased…

We have had this set for two summers now. I purchased it after seeing it in use while camping with friends. I have some pretty good praises for it.

The first year we were using it on car camping and lite pack trips. I was able to fit more things like our folding silverware and dish soaps and such in there. We were able to boil water on the camp stove and make tea, hot chocolate, what have you. Made up our stew and cooked up great meals.

The metal wasn't thin or cheap. It was pretty sturdy but still light weight. The handle works well and clips in with no problems. I have even seen that you can purchase spares if needs be. The neoprene sleeves were nice to have with our tea or beverages in the cup/bowl. I liked having the lids on the mugs for use with the kids.

Kids picked their colours and kept using their items after washing up after themselves. The black pack bag is waterproof and we poured our left over hot water in with some soap to do the washing up. Once we dried everything packed back up nicely.

The next times we really put them to use was on the Kenai river. We were camped on the sand dunes. I wasn't sure how well they would hold up being exposed to sand. I was careful with the non stick coating for fear that abrasive sand might damage them. Still we made french toast, bacon and eggs.

I have seen some bad reviews about the pan lid melting on other sites. I bought mine at REI and know that if I have issues I can take it back any time. Overall we have been pretty happy with the set, it's weight, and ease of use.

Visit GSI's Bugaboo Camper Cookset page.

The Bugaboo Camper Cook Set from GSI offers an amazingly compact design, fully equipped for the needs of campers and is reconfigurable for everything from 2 person backpacking to 4 person car camping. Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid and silicone ring will not deform in packs and works with either the pot or the frypan.

- CampSaver.com

The GSI Bugaboo Camper cookset is fully equipped to meet your needs on a 4-person backpacking trip or car camping adventure.

GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Camper CooksetA flavorful, satisfying meal for four in the woods becomes much easier with the GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Camper Cookset. The set includes three-liter pot, two-liter pot, two strainer lids, nine-inch frying pan, and interchangeable folding pot gripper which enable easy cooking on a big or little camp stove. It equips you with the supplies needed to accommodate 4 hungry campers. Bugaboo-series cookware features a durable and attractively painted finish that protects the aluminum core from abrasion and oxidation. It features a cascadian-series mugs nest securely inside bowls, which in turn nest within the 2-liter pot; 4 plates nest within the 3-liter pot. Cooking, eating, and even cleaning are possible with this versatile GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Camper Cookset.

- SunnySports

A compact way to feed up to four people, the GSI Bugaboo Camper cook set includes everything you need to cook a gourmet meal, eat it, and wash it down. You bring the ingredients and utensils, and the Bugaboo Camper will handle the rest.

- EMS