GSI Gourmet Nesting Mug and Bowl

Weight 3.3 oz
Dimensions 4.40 in x 4.00 in x 3.30 in
Materials Polypropylene
Includes 14 fl. oz. cup, 14 fl. oz. bowl, Insulated sleeve, Sip-it top

Great, multi purpose mug. I actually went buy the…

Price Paid: $6 or so. It was a few years ago and not enough for me to remember the expense.

Summary

Great, multi purpose mug.

Pros

• Multi use
  • Light
  • Blue. I got the blue one.

Cons

• Sip holes are awkward at first

I actually went buy the MSR version of this mug, but when I went to the store, I saw this at a much lower price and gave it a shot. 2-3 years later, it's going strong and gets a lot of use.

The end sip holes takes getting used to a bit (and maybe a dribble or two), but it works well and the lid stays on securely but yet comes off easily.

The bowl/mug combo of this is great and compact. Food (or booze) for bowl/cup, hot drink for the mug. Or the other way around, it's really your choice.

The insulation really does its job well, not burning hands or anything like that.

It is pretty compact and I always pack something inside it like coffee or something and use that space.

A great way to spend $6 or so. I've had mine now for a few years, and it's in great shape (sans a couple of scuff marks), and I believe it has many years ahead of it.