Hammer Nutrition Recoverite Drink Mix

This drink makes my recovery after a long run or even…

Summary

This drink makes my recovery after a long run or even a workout so much smoother. What really made this so appealing to me is that the taste was so amazing. When I mix the servings with water it tastes like in drinking strawberry milk. This is a very effective and tasty recovery drink.

Pros

• Tastes great
  • Minimal soreness throughout body when taken
  • Not thick when mixed

Cons

• Pricey
  • 2 scoops is a serving, not just 1

I had heard about this drink from a friend of mine who is a much more dedicated runner than myself. He recommended this to me because I had just gotten done with my first half marathon. When I continued training I started using this drink as a recovery tool. Mind you I have not ever taken a recovery drink after running. The only time I have taken protein drinks were for when I was heavily in the gym.

This is a totally different drink than the normal gym weight lifting protein shakes. The powder is a lot lighter. The powder mixes surprisingly well with water. So you don't have to worry about using and buying extra milk. Then as you consume Recoverite after an intense cardiovascular activity the taste is very filling and refreshing.

I have done 8-10 mile runs and not taken Recoverite and have been so sore the next day. Then a few days later went on another intense run and took Recoverite and noticed the next day I had minimal soreness. Before getting hooked on this I did not take anything after my runs.

I was very skeptical since I did not really know the full extent on what I was purchasing. Now I am fully hooked on Hammer Nutrition and what they as a company bring to the table.

Make sure today's great workout doesn't become tomorrow's agony! Use Hammer Nutrition RecoveriteTM after your workout to minimize post-exercise muscle soreness.

Hammer Nutrition's Recoverite drink can help you recover quickly after your intense workouts. Why cut corners when it comes to your post-workout fueling? Carbohydrate and protein replenishment, as soon as possible upon completion of the workout, helps you to get the very most out of every minute you've put into training. That's where RECOVERITE comes in, providing unsurpassed nutritional support to ensure you obtain the maximum value from your workouts and complete recovery after each training session and race. RECOVERITE supplies carbohydrates and protein in an ideal 3:1 ratio for superior glycogen synthesis and muscle tissue rebuilding, the two main components of recovery. For carbohydrate, RECOVERITE contains only maltodextrin, a complex carbohydrate with a high glycemic index, to ensure rapid metabolism. Unlike most recovery products that contain simple sugars, maltodextrin provides a large volume of easily digested and rapidly assimilated carbohydrate, vital for preventing stomach distress and promoting full, efficient restoration of muscle glycogen.

- RockCreek

Description Of Hammer Nutrition Recoverite DrinkHow well you perform tomorrow depends on how well you recover today, which is why you cant cut corners when it comes to your post-workout fueling. Recoverite supplies your body with the proper 31 ratio of complex carbohydrates and the highest quality whey protein isolate, along with generous amounts of multi-beneficial glutamine a whopping 3 grams per serving, the potent antioxidant l-carnosine, and a full-spectrum electrolyte profile. The result is rapid and enhanced recovery, which allows you to obtain the maximum value from all your hard workouts, ideally prepping your body for your next workout or race.FeaturesMinimize post-exercise muscle sorenessRebuild muscle tissueRestore muscle glycogenMade with natural ingredientsGluten-FreeContains no MSGKosher Dairy Certified

- US Outdoor Store

Pleasant, light taste - no foul aftertaste Support muscle tissue rebuilding with ideal 3:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio 100% whey isolate only, no inferior proteins Optimal immune system support from three grams of glutamine per serving Helps to replenish lost electrolytes

- Mountains Plus

After your next tough training session or endurance event, repair your muscles faster and get back to your workouts quicker with Recoverite from Hammer Nutrition. This glutamine-fortified recovery drink minimizes post-exercise soreness and helps to restore your muscles' diminished glycogen stores.

- Mountain Gear