Hammock Bliss No See Um No More Hammock Bliss

THIS IS FOR THE HAMMOCK BLISS SEE UM NO MORE... NOT…

Design: Hammock with bug net
Ease of Setup: Easy
Weight: 30 oz

THIS IS FOR THE HAMMOCK BLISS SEE UM NO MORE... NOT THE SINGLE HAMMOCK!!!!

Just got this last week and haven't used it on the trail yet. I have strung it up and tested it but I will update my review after I have been in it all night.

My first impression is "wow, this is awesome". Weighs in about 30 oz. I like the way the shock cord that holds the bug net stows away in little pouches. Very roomy and stable. I bought this model because of the 6mm rope it uses. I am going to add two carabiners to eliminate the need for knots. Get the tree straps, they work great. I am making a Tyvek bivy to put my sleeping bag in and hopefully get in some winter camping.

Overall, nice hammock and seems durable. Time will tell.

Update: December 1, 2009

Overall, nice hammock and seems durable. Time will tell.

Hammock Bliss No See Um No More Hammock Bliss

The Hammock Bliss No See Um No More Hammock Bliss is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 27, 2017 at EMS.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review