Hanwag Yukon

After few trips in Tatra's Mountains I learned that…

Materials: leather
Use: dayhikes, up to 2300 m above sea level, going mostly on rocks and stones, light pack
Price Paid: 210 euro

After few trips in Tatra's Mountains I learned that if I will tie those shoes up to the end I will end up with bruise above ankles and that I must try with different insoles because original ones caused me a terrible pain in both metatarsals.

But, they are not rubbing against my heels. For that 3 stars.

When I set out to buy hiking-boots, in the end there…

Materials: Nubuk-leather, SAS 13 sole
Use: Rough-trail hiking with
Break-in Period: About 100 kms.
Weight: Didn't check, but they're heavy!
Price Paid: Dfl 339

When I set out to buy hiking-boots, in the end there was only one pair of them that didn't feel odd or uncomfortable. That was the Yukon, as you might have guessed. I waterproofed them with Aqua Seal and they held up very well on a one-week hike in Lappland, through sometimes very muddy terrain. The only gripe I have is that the tips of the sole tend to come loose. Be sure to have a tiny tube of contact-glue with you!

I'll be hiking again this year; in the same area, this time from Nikkaluokta to Narvik. I've been told this route is serious stuff... I have no fear though, at least my feet are safe!

These boots feel great. I tested for 3 month boots.

Materials: Leather
Use: rough trail with backpack
Break-in Period: May 98
Weight: ?

These boots feel great. I tested for 3 month boots. In the first week I though that this was not the boot for me, but after testing, I came back on this dicicing and now I love them. The feel really lite and have a nice sole, because it is so conctructe that it helps you roll the foot.

I used it in France on rocky terrain all summer and never felt pain, not even a little bit. The sole are some higher so the forces a better reduced to the foot (and knees).

It comes with a Vibram and till now it stays with a Vibram sole.

I'm really happy with these boots,

any info ? mail me ...

Free Shipping. Hanwag Women's Yukon Boot FEATURES of the Hanwag Women's Yukon Boot One-piece construction with reduced seams Higher upper Comfortable trekking last Comfortable leather lining Semi-rigid sole Counter posed braking tread blocks in middle section PU shock absorber Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control SPECIFICATIONS of the Hanwag Women's Yukon Boot Weight: 820 g Waxed nubuk, Leather This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

CLOSEOUTS . Hanwagand#39;s Yukon Lady hiking boots are durable and well-designed, with a supple and breathable leather lining and a 360-degree rubber rand for extra protection on the job or on the trail. Available Colors: CHESTNUT/MARONE. Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5.

- Sierra Trading Post