Harmony Fox 40 Whistle

I bought this whistle as plastic version and in black.

I bought this whistle as plastic version and in black. It is quite light and the design is ingenious and good quality. It does work even when wet.

I blew as loud as I could and it was very piercing to the ears. I was so impressed that I bought one for my daughter for security when she walks to school.

It comes with a metal round key chain attachment and a round key chain. I bought a small bungy chord type rope and fixed the entire thing to the front of my backpack.

Visit Harmony's Fox 40 Whistle page.

Our most popular whistle! Sometimes, the only way to be rescued is to be heard. These whistles are invaluable for signaling rescuers. Boat safely and carry the necessary equipment. Comes with split ring. Size: 2.25"L x .75"W

- NRS

The SOL Fox 40 Force CMG whistle emits a powerful tone that's sure to be heard. Features a moisture-resistant sound ball. Includes a removable Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG). Breakaway lanyard lets you wear the SOL Fox 40 Force CMG whistle around your neck.

A patented three-chambered design ensures that the Harmony Fox 40 Safety Whistle will attract attention, no matter how loud your surroundings. This vital safety equipment was developed by Ron Foxcroft, an international basketball refereeif he can be heard blowing it in an arena full of frenzied fans, you can rest assured it will do the trick for you on the water.

Fox 40 Pea-Less Whistle No movable parts! Pea-less design is sharp, clear and 115db. The harder one blows the louder the FOX 40 sounds - no distortion. Ideal for watersports because it's unaffected by water.