Herman Buck Camo Hunting Boot

Please bring them back. These are the best boots for…

Summary

Please bring them back. These are the best boots for the money that I have ever owned.

Pros

• Warm
  • Long lasting

Cons

• None

Fit is great. You can wear this boot from day one till they fall apart, like mine are doing now after 7 years of long hard hunting and hiking and everyday wear.

Walmart -- please bring back the Big Buck IIIĀ  hunting…

Walmart -- please bring back the Big Buck IIIĀ  hunting boot. It was fantastic. Why give up on a great product.

You can now find this boot at http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?type=product&cmCat=Related_IPL_812717&id=0047330812718a.

Materials: Leather w/gor-tex
Use: ten years of rough mountain trails and still going!
Break-in Period: one month
Weight: approx. 3.6 poounds
Price Paid: $39 @ Wal-Mart

I have used this boot for ten years and recently purchased 2 more pairs of the exact same boot from Cabela's. I love this boot!! I purchased my first pair at Wal-Mart ten years ago and have searched many years after Wal-Mart stop selling this boot.

It is item # UJ-812718. They also have item # UJ-812717. These cost a little more, but it is the same great boot we have come to love!!!

RockyGee

Herman needs to start making this boot again. I'm…

Herman needs to start making this boot again. I'm a highway plow contractor, and my boots see a lot of snow, salt, ice and rain. I bought a pair of these boots and it's the first boot like it I had ever purchased. I loved it, and thought I'd be able to buy another pair whenever I needed one, as I bought them at Wal-Mart.

I Can't find a pair now. I'm wearing my old ones which have only half of the eyelets intact and are very worn. Herman, PLEASE bring them back.

These boots were the best I ever had. They were warm,…

Use: Hunting and working
Break-in Period: 1 Week

These boots were the best I ever had. They were warm, waterproof and comfortable. I have purchased 2 pairs for myself, 1 pr for my son and 1 pr for my brother-in-law. The trouble is they discontinued them. I can't believe they had a great boot and I can't get them anymore.
If Herman Survivors Company reads this they should bring back a great boot. Thanks Fabian Gonyea Jr

Herman Buck Camo Hunting Boot

The Buck Camo Hunting Boot has been discontinued.

The Herman Buck Camo Hunting Boot is not available from the stores we monitor.

Congratulations, Top Gear Reviewers of 2016