Herman Survivors Wilderness

I love these boots. They are very comfortable and…

Summary

I love these boots. They are very comfortable and lasted a long time. But they were also waterproof and I loved that as well. So sad to hear they discontinued them.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Durability
  • Syle

I bought them for around $50 and they lasted about…

Price Paid: around $50

Summary

I bought them for around $50 and they lasted about 2 years. Then I outgrew them. I want a new pair.

Pros

• durable
  • long lasting

i got them for about $50 and they lasted 2 years. i wear them everyday at work and everything else. i wore them in water and they did not leak they did not wear you maby the back of the soles but i think thats cuz i ran in them.

they were extremely comfortable and they had great support. the back of them never broke and i really want a new pair.

now i ware rockys and they're $160 a pair and they only last about a year give or take. i have had 4 pair but i want a new pair of suvivors. if anyone knows were i can get a pair of 12 wides please e-mail me gregroya.johnsonii@yahoo.com

I bought my first pair from Wal-Mart seven years ago…

I bought my first pair from Wal-Mart seven years ago and I was so pleased with the comfort that I went back and bought two more pairs. I was in an exercise program at work at the time, which required me to walk a mile a day and I found that, with these boots, I never got a blister, unlike other brands of high priced, so called, walking shoes.

At three years, I retired the first pair to outside vegetable gardening and yard work and opened the second box for walking and casual wear. Same quality and durability. After five years on the first pair, they were showing signs of cracking along the leather at the sole which I expected since I had put them through some very rough conditions and only polished them maybe five times.

Now at four years on the second pair I mostly use them for outside work as I am now retired. I opened the third box today just to wear to a family gathering and they feel very nice. I will put them back in the box this evening and continue to get more wear out of the second pair.

Wal-Mart no longer sells them and I will be looking all over the internet to buy another couple of pairs. You will not go wrong if you can find a store that sells these boots. Sam-Helena, Ga.

Herman Survivors Wilderness

The Survivors Wilderness has been discontinued.

The Herman Survivors Wilderness is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.