High Peak Alpine Pak 20

I bought this on ebay because it was a good price.

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 20 F
Weight: 3lbs

I bought this on ebay because it was a good price. I am for the most part satisfied with it. It sleeps well and the zippers do not snag but it is not a 20 degree bag as it claims. I used it in 32 degree weather and got a bit chilly so I can imagine at 20 degrees I would be freezing. But overall it is a good deal for the price.

After selling about one thousand of these sleeping…

Design: Compact Mummy
Fill: Dura Loft Micron
Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F.
Weight: 3.2
Price Paid: 59.99

After selling about one thousand of these sleeping bags on our website and on eBay, my wife and I got a chance to get out and try the bags. These are lightweight, water-resistant, and VERY compact when it comes to fitting in the sleeping bag compartment of your backpack. With the addition of a thin sleeping pad, we slept just GREAT for our four-night stay. The two bags zipped together side by side to make a roomy-yet-cozy and warm "nest." We still believe that, for the price, you cannot find better compact sleeping bags.

If you've owned or used a High Peak Alpine Pak 20, please share your experience.

High Peak Alpine Pak 20

The High Peak Alpine Pak 20 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.