High Peak Alpine Pak 20

I bought this on ebay because it was a good price.

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 20 F
Weight: 3lbs

I bought this on ebay because it was a good price. I am for the most part satisfied with it. It sleeps well and the zippers do not snag but it is not a 20 degree bag as it claims. I used it in 32 degree weather and got a bit chilly so I can imagine at 20 degrees I would be freezing. But overall it is a good deal for the price.

After selling about one thousand of these sleeping…

Design: Compact Mummy
Fill: Dura Loft Micron
Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F.
Weight: 3.2
Price Paid: 59.99

After selling about one thousand of these sleeping bags on our website and on eBay, my wife and I got a chance to get out and try the bags. These are lightweight, water-resistant, and VERY compact when it comes to fitting in the sleeping bag compartment of your backpack. With the addition of a thin sleeping pad, we slept just GREAT for our four-night stay. The two bags zipped together side by side to make a roomy-yet-cozy and warm "nest." We still believe that, for the price, you cannot find better compact sleeping bags.