I arrived at my campground at nearly midnight, with…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 1.6 lbs of DuraLoft
Temperature Rating: 0 Degrees F
Weight: 3.1 lbs.

I arrived at my campground at nearly midnight, with it being 32 degrees F. After setting up my tent, I went into this bag. It quickly warmed up, and I was very comfortable.

It is rated to 0 degrees, but weighs only 3.1 pounds with a stuff sack measuring 14 inches by 7.2 inches. This is great, because I was able to fit it in my backpack and easily carry it with everything else. The insulation is 1.6 pounds of DuraLoft, a unique new comfortable fiber that allows it to keep heat inside. The shell is water resistant, so you can sleep out under the stars.

I got the xtra-long version, and I was able to curl up easily in it. I would suggest this, once again, to the serious backpacker of the mountains.

Editor's Note: The reviewer represents an online retailer that carries this product and brand.