High Sierra backpack is so disgusting!!! Warranty…

Summary

High Sierra backpack is so disgusting!!!

Warranty sucks!!!

I bought this bag in Abreeza Mall Davao on March 11, 2012. Unfortunately, 4 months after it needs to be repaired. I went to the said mall, but they forward me to SM mall of davao to ask for assistance. Here's what happen, they forward it back to Abreeza Mall for I bought the bag there.

So I went back again to Abreeza and ask what will be the right thing to do. Then they answered that it still takes 2 months before it will be repaired and I need to pay the freight for the delivery of my bag to be repaired. What the hell!!!!!!!!

Peter1955

So you're not reviewing the backpack, you're reviewing the warranty? Just a suggestion, but if you're only paying $19.99 for a daypack, you're pretty much looking at a throwaway.