High Sierra Curve

High Sierra backpack is so disgusting!!! Warranty…

Summary

High Sierra backpack is so disgusting!!!

Warranty sucks!!!

I bought this bag in Abreeza Mall Davao on March 11, 2012. Unfortunately, 4 months after it needs to be repaired. I went to the said mall, but they forward me to SM mall of davao to ask for assistance. Here's what happen, they forward it back to Abreeza Mall for I bought the bag there.

So I went back again to Abreeza and ask what will be the right thing to do. Then they answered that it still takes 2 months before it will be repaired and I need to pay the freight for the delivery of my bag to be repaired. What the hell!!!!!!!!

Peter1955

So you're not reviewing the backpack, you're reviewing the warranty? Just a suggestion, but if you're only paying $19.99 for a daypack, you're pretty much looking at a throwaway.

If you've owned or used a High Sierra Curve, please share your experience.

High Sierra Curve

The High Sierra Curve is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2013 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.