High Sierra Naja 50+10

Well, I ordered this pack as a service award (20 yrs)…

Design: Top loading Internal
Size: Don't really know
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 45
Height of Owner: 6'

Well, I ordered this pack as a service award (20 yrs) at my job...20 years, backpack, hmmmm? I needed a new pack! AT first look the pack seemed O.K. but the suspension length was a little short. (I was given no order options) I packed it up and hit the trail...not too bad, but too short. I liked the layout and pockets and separate sleeping bag compartment, though I could barely fit my down bag in it! The real clincher came when I repacked the first morning on the trail. I was tightening the compression straps for the mattress and RRRRRRiPPP! Away came the strap! Enough said?

The High Sierra Naja 50+10 frame Trek pack offers a sleek and stylish design with a 50-liter, top-load main compartment with a gusseted drawstring closure under the lid and a 10-liter, drop-bottom compartment. It can hold lost of gear with multiple compression straps, lashing hardware, an elastic shock cord, and dual-side mesh water bottle pockets. Padded shoulder straps, a waistbelt and a sternum strap combine for secure carrying.

- FogDog Sports

High Sierra Naja 50+10

The Naja 50+10 has been discontinued.

The High Sierra Naja 50+10 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2006 at FogDog Sports.