Hillary 3 Room 13 x 8

This tent is easy to set up and only has 4 poles.

Price Paid: approx. $200can

Summary

This tent is easy to set up and only has 4 poles. Does not leak. Good for a family to go camping in.

Pros

• Quick setup
  • Spacious
  • Doesn't leak

Cons

• Poles break easily
  • A bit harder to fit back in its bag

I bought this tent four years ago. I love it. We are a family of five and this tent is big enough for all of us plus our air beds. We camp all of the time and for days at a time in all sorts of weather and I have never had a problem with it leaking when it rained.

The poles are a little weak and break easy. When the time comes and we need another tent, hopefully this tent will still be available to buy.

This is a single serving tent. Use it once and go…

Design: 3 room dome
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: a little tricky after dark
Weight: light

This is a single serving tent. Use it once and go buy another. My first trip with this tent was wonderful, nothing but blue skies, no rain, little wind, perfect, though it did get a little stuffy when the sun first hit it in the morning.

On the 2nd or 3rd trip, the problems started. It rained and it stormed, the tent leaked. Bad. Big puddles on the floor, not so much where the fly was, but towards the bottom where it wasn't covered. Spent the week before the next trip waterproofing inside and out. On the next trip from hell, heavy rain, big storms, it leaked like crazy. spend about $100 on tarps just to cover it.

If you know you're going somewhere where the weather will be fair, no rain, I guess its a good tent. Otherwise, don't go with Hillary.

Hillary 3 Room 13 x 8

The Hillary 3 Room 13 x 8 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new tent/shelter, check out the best reviewed current models.