Horny Toad I-Glove

Visit Horny Toad's I-Glove page.

Horny Toad I-Glove - Closeout - Horny Toad's intrepid designer Paige was visiting Chicago for Christmas and quickly learned that taking her gloves off to text is not only annoying, it also results in frozen fingers. This was not cool with Paige, so she designed a glove with a fold-back index finger and thumb that lets you access your touchscreen gadgets and still keep your paws warm. u r going 2 luv it! index fingers and thumbs fold back for use of touch-screen devices rib-knit cuffs

- Massey's Outfitters

- RockCreek

The Horny Toad I-Glove gloves feature fold-back index fingers and thumbs, so you can access your touchscreen smartphone or MP3 player while keeping your hands warm. Wool/angora/nylon blend knit offers maximum warmth. Rib-knit detailing around wrists keeps the cold out. Closeout.

Horny Toad I-Glove

The Horny Toad I-Glove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 16, 2013 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new fleece glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.