Hydro Flask 21 oz Standard Mouth Bottle

Should be six stars. I bought two of these, one for…

Summary

Should be six stars.

Pros

• Maintains temp for at least 12 hours

I bought two of these, one for my wife and one for me. Unfortunately my daughter took one so I sort of missed out. She would fill her bottle with ice water before school and have ice water for cross country practice after school.  Water is great ice water is a luxury. My wife takes hot coffee to school and there it is still hot at the end of the day. Ice water will still have some ice in it after 24 hours and hot beverages will still be hot after 12.

Once you start using one of these you'll just keep coming up with more uses. Cold weather hike — hot broth, bag a special peak — cold beer.

Of all the water bottles we have these two are the only ones that don't ever get put away. We are always finding uses for them.

Really one of the best bottles I've used. It's made…

Really one of the best bottles I've used. It's made from stainless steel and is vacuum insulated. Unlike other bottles I've used, the Hydro Flask doesn't sweat or get cold when I put ice cold water in it. It keeps cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot like an old-school thermos.

I use it for hiking, biking, and camping. And I use it for my cold water or hot coffee.