Ibex Echo T

I was trying to choose a wool T-shirt to try hiking…

I was trying to choose a wool T-shirt to try hiking in, and maybe to run in. This one attracted me by the colour (galaxy!)  It's true to most of the pictures: a vibrant purple with a pink stripe on the shoulders — in fact maybe even brighter than I expected.

The wool is lightweight and fine, a bit itchy at first but hasn't been a problem since the first washing.  I am not sure how well the fine fabric will hold up over time, but for daily wear it's been OK.

Fit is modern, ie, not too wide across the shoulders, fits over the bust, and then rather shapeless below that and too long for a short waisted short person. However, that's the style overall these days.

I found a size XS to be too long, loose, and too fitted in the shoulders. The size S was the same, but better in the shoulders. Also I suppose it doesn't need to be too tight, I could layer it over a tank top if necessary. Overall true to size, as I have wide shoulders, am 5'4" 128, 32C and with muscled arms. Often I find it hard to get things to fit in the shoulders.

Overall I like this shirt. It seems like it will do what I need but I admit the color combination and simplicity are what convinced me to keep it rather than hunt for something "perfect."

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Echo T versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Echo T. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used an Ibex Women's Echo T, please share your experience.